Private apps authenticate using bearer HTTP authentication in order to use Haravan’s API resources. This guide shows you how to create a private app.
You must be a store owner and login to admin with the owner account.
How to create a private app
There are two ways to do:
Create private apps on Haravan 's admin site.
- Login to Haravan's admin site by owner account. Then click on "Apps" on the left menu bar and then click on the "Private app" button.
- Then click to "Create new private app" button.
- Fill name app and set permission for this app.
- Finally, click on the Save button to complete and copy the API key to use Haravan's API resource.
Create private apps on Haravan 's developer site.
- Follow the link https://developers.haravan.com/apps (If you haven’t logged in, the system will redirect to sign in https://accounts.haravan.com, and at this page, you can sign in or sign up). Note: You must login to admin with the owner account.
- After sign in/sign up successful, the system will show a list of your applications, click "Create App" button to create a new application.
- Screen for creating an application.
- Name: application name.
- Description: application description.
- Redirect Url: application domain, the system will redirect to this URL when starting the application.
- Some fields need to save in the config file to use: App Id, App Secret, Redirect Url.
- Go to Private Token, select ‘Create Private Token’ button to create a private token.
- Enter a name and select the scope for the private token.
- After creating, you can get the token corresponding to the selected scope.
- You can create multiple private tokens with the same or different scopes.
- If you want to delete, click the red button with the trash bin icon to delete.
How to use private token
The private token is also used as access_token, this token can be used to query API.
Note: Only use API corresponding to the selected scope.
Ex: Use a private token to query shop information.
- Headers :
- Content-Type : application/json
- Authorization : Bearer + access_token(private token)