TABLE OF CONTENTS
Private app is an application that can only be used by the creator's account.
1. Step 1: Create app
- Follow the link https://developers.haravan.com/apps
(If you haven’t logged in, the system will redirect to sign in https://accounts.haravan.com, and at this page you can sign in or sign up).
-After logging in, you need to select a shop if your account has multiple shops
- After sign in/sign up successful, the system will show a list of your applications, click "Create App" button to create a new application.
- Screen for create application.
- Name: application name.
- Description: application description.
- Redirect Url: application domain, the system will redirect to this url when starting application.
- Create success.
+ Some field need to save in config file to use: App Id, App Secret, Redirect Url.
- After created, your application will be appeared on list https://developers.haravan.com/apps
2. Step 2: Private app configuration
- Go to Private Token, select ‘Create Private Token’ button to create a private token.
- Enter a name and select the scope for the private token
- After creating, you can get the token corresponding to the selected scope
- You can create multiple private tokens with the same or different scopes.
- If you want to delete, click the red button with the trash bin icon to delete.
3. Step 3: Use private app and private token
- After creating private token, private app will be installed into the shop you selected when you logged in (step 1)
- Private app will use the selected scope when creating private token
- Private token is also used as access_token, this token can be used to query api.
- Note: Only use api corresponding to the selected scope.
Ex: Use private token to query shop information.
Content-Type : application/json
Authorization : Bearer + access_token(private token)
Bài viết này có giúp ích cho bạn không?